Monday, November 01, 2021

Music Monday: Birthday Edition

Hey, it’s my birthday. And for my birthday I’m going to enjoy me some Brandi Carlile. So on this All Saint’s Day/Dia De Los Muertos/National Calzone Day (Ben Wyatt must be thrilled, please enjoy Brandi’s debut from last weekend on “Saturday Night Live.” Crazy to think she’s never performed on SNL before. But, goodness, did she show ‘em. I wish Brandi would add more 2022 tour dates. This gal can’t go another year around the sun without seeing our gal and her glam-ass suits and ridiculous gale-force voice in person. Happy Monday, kittens.

p.s. Like I never thought I’d be attracted to someone wearing a shiny gold three-piece suit. But I was wrong.

4 comments:

Helena said...

Happy birthday, from a fellow Scorpion. Wishing you good health and peace.

Carmen San Diego said...

Happy birthday DS! I am glad you were born!
Have a great day

Unknown said...

Thank you for the cool post and cool music! And of course happy birthday! I wish you creative inspiration and fulfillment of all your dreams!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated birthday fellow Scorpio! Wishing all the best and a front row seat to see Brandi asap! I have tickets for Chicago, Minneapolis and MSG!! 2022 is looking good!