Friday, October 29, 2021

My Weekend (Halloween) Crush

This post breaks a couple Surrenders House Rules. First of all, it’s an advertisement (which, I know corporations are NOT our friends) and second it’s focus is primarily men (love ya fellas, but this space is for the queer gals). But, it’s also sweet and touching and queer and about Doritos. And, I love all those things especially Doritos (kiddingly, mostly, but not entirely). Anyway, I found an English translation to this Doritos ad that ran in Mexico as part of the company’s ongoing #PrideAllYear (Orgullo todo el Ano) campaign. Maybe I’m a sucker for beautiful Dia De Los Muertos imagery. Or maybe I just love watching two ghosts find love while snacking on some nacho-flavored corn chips. It’s never too late to be who you are (Nunca es tarde para ser quien eres), kittens. Happy Halloween weekend, all.

2 comments:

jimbo26 said...

Don`t let Monica Cole (aka One Million Moms) watch that, she`ll have a tantrum . She HATES LGBTQ .
P.s. VERY nice .

Carmen San Diego said...

This is very cute. Thank you for sharing DS
Have a great weekend and Halloween