Thursday, November 18, 2021

Gender Fuck Thursday: Suits & More Suits

I can’t believe there are only 44 days left in 2021. Like it seems forever ago since January 1, but then how can it almost be 2022 already? Can you believe that fetid orange turd was still president at the start of this year? And that somehow we’re STILL in a damn pandemic? I can’t wrap my mind around any of it. So instead of even trying, I’m going to look at beautiful women in beautiful suits. Pinstripe. Solids. Tweeds. With vests. Without vests. Yes, yes, also yes and again yes. Now who cares about the endless march of time and relentless onslaught of daily life? I mentioned some of the suites are pinstripe, right?

Brandi Carlile

Brandi doesn’t have any tour dates next year near me yet and I’m rather cross about it. But not cross enough to ignore her lovely brown grandpa suit here.

Janelle Monae

Pinstripes and polka dots? With her impeccable Suit Cred anything is acceptable.

America Ferrera

Has America played a lesbian before? Because she had the way we sit down pat.

Regina King

I had a real double-breasted suit thing when I was younger, and now that I think about it I had great taste back then.

Aubrey Plaza

Honestly, I hate these formal shorts. But then I love tweed. And I still think Abby should have picked Riley instead. So there’s that.

Jennifer Hudson

All-white suits are nearly impossible to pull off. And I’m telling you J-Hud does it flawlessly.

Tessa Thompson

See, all of a sudden you don’t care what year it is either.

2 comments:

Carmen San Diego said...

What a great post, ladies in suits are so sexy. I think America was my favorite from this selection here

Anonymous said...

Come to Chicago! Brandi in Chicago in July.......