Thursday, October 21, 2021

Gender Fuck Thursday: Jung Ho-yeon Edition

I dunno if you’ve watched “Squid Game” like the rest of the universe yet. I binged it over a weekend a bit ago, and was generally impressed by its dystopian look at the ultimate end game– both figuratively and literally it would seem – of late-stage capitalism. Of course, one my favorite parts was actress Jung Ho-yeon as Contestant No. 067. The South Korean model and actress is one of the breakout stars of the hit series for good reason. Sure, I would have loved if the show went there with Ho-yeon ‘s No. 067 and Lee Yoo-mi’s No. 240. I mean, that kind of chemistry needs no translation. But, anyway, as I was saying, I’m officially on Team Jung Ho-yeon in whatever game she’s playing. And if that’s a suit (or as it were, a tux) all the better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(spoiler alert) I sobbed when she died!!!

Wally