Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Waddler Wednesday

As someone with four pets with her at home constantly when I am working, when I am not working, always, I can deeply relate to this. Granted, I’m not sure who is going to be more bereft when I finally have to go back to the office. Being able to snuggle one or two or all of my sweet fur babies whenever I want, at an instant, has actually helped to get through all of this. So here’s to pets. They don’t want us to have to work either. And they are right, work is stupid.

2 comments:

Helena said...

This makes for a very happy start to my day . Thank you and stay safe and healthy Dorothy.

Carmen San Diego said...

Pets are the best. My wife refers to her as her coworkers now. When barking happens During conference calls she goes “Sorry my coworker is being loud, the mail carrier is here”