Wednesday, May 06, 2020

Choose Your Quarantine Fighter

I know that I am incredibly, incredibly privileged to be able to a) still be workings and b) be working remotely from home right now. So many are still being asked to risk their lives and livelihoods interacting with the public, just to keep what remains of our economy running and people’s lives as regular as possible. But, if you like me have been working from your home/sweatpants for the past month-plus, I can relate so hard to Buzzfeed comic creator Kristin Chirico – and I don’t even play video games! I just deeply, deeply feel “Me but the snacks are all gone cuz I read the news and then cried in the shower.” So, your turn, choose your quarantine fighter.

2 comments:

Carmen San Diego said...

Oh good Wearing a shirt for the Zoom call

Anonymous said...

My fighter is a frustrated but doing everything I can liberal female officer with not enough safety equipment working for conservatives who think people are overreacting...DS I REALLY NEED THIS BLOG RIGHT NOW THANK YOU!!