Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Portrait of a Lady Playing Animal Crossing

If you’re anything like my household, there has been a lot of Animal Crossing happening during this pandemic. And while I don’t personally play, I do find it soothing to watch my wife play this incredibly relaxing and ridiculously amiable game that essentially has you working nonstop on your islands and others to gather resources and raise money to expand your house and buy things. So, you know, like life but a lot more pleasant. Anyway, someone took the time to recreate “Portrait of a Lady on Fire” in the game and it’s kind of a delight. Where there’s a will, there’s a lesbian who will find a way to make it super-duper gay.

1 comment:

fridax said...

Happy Portrait Day**!

Portrait has given me LIFE these past couple of weeks / months. No regrets ;)


(** It premiered in Cannes a year ago, and has been a tour de force since.)