Friday, May 22, 2020

My Weekend Crush

Someone shared this clip from the unaired 2016 “Cruel Intentions” pilot and I’ve been scrapping myself off the floor ever since. So, naturally, I had to then share it with you. Some 17 years after the original movie, Sarah Michelle Gellar reprised her role as ruthless socialite and Salma Hayek kisser Kathryn Merteuil for the episode. NBC passed on the project, so the episode was never broadcast. But thanks to the Series of Tubes someone uploaded a clip from the show and hello. Very, very HELLO. I have absolutely no idea if the series would have been any good, but goodness does that scene make me wish we could have watched to find out - at least for a little while. And, in case there was ever any doubt, Kathryn is definitely a top - especially when she is making ladies take off their bottoms. Ahem. Happy safe and healthy weekend, all.

7 comments:

Helena said...

Thanks Dorothy , this makes for a happy weekend. Stay safe and healthy.

Osiris said...

Never heard of "Cruel Intentions" was it an old drama ?

Carmen San Diego said...

Oh my DS what would I do without you
Thank you for this

Anonymous said...

Hello HBO....this is what we need NOW.

Panty Buns said...

OMG, I LOVE IT!!!!!!
Obviously NBC needs more lesbians on it's board of directors
(all the big media companies do).
It is a real shame that they passed on this show.
I would love to see the 'Cruel Intentions' series picked up, produced, aired+available to watch.
Thanks for sharing the clip! :D

my blog
my YouTube
my Twitter

Anonymous said...

That was hot! I am parched. Would watch the shit outta this. Thank you for sharing!

Yeller Belly said...

I have to go download this immediately.