Friday, May 10, 2019

My Weekend Crush

If I was in the position to work with, provide a guided tour to and set up a dressing room for Dame Emma Thompson, I say without hesitation that this is exactly the way I would act. Except, well, instead of the Jonas Brothers I’d have Tegan & Sara to croon for her. Kate McKinnon is doing queer women everywhere a solid by repping us hard in front of Emma Thompson. If they don’t kiss this weekend on SNL I will consider it a travesty of gay justice. Respect. Happy weekend, all.

3 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

That’s how I would act too. Hope it’s a good episode and hope you have a wonderful weekend DS

Nici75 said...

"This uploader has not made this content available in your country."

This would be why I'm not a fan of HBO.

*grumble*

Karen said...

Saturday Night Live jumped the shark in the 199is. Used to be a weekend staple of mine when I was younger. What qualifies as comedy today is the joke. I have not bothered to watch this program in decades.