Friday, May 24, 2019

My Weekend Crush

I cannot express in words how excited I am about “Booksmart.” Something as familiar as the teen coming-of-age comedy, a buddy movie, a story of outsiders, but being told in a way that refreshes and rejuvenates the well-worn tropes as a reminder that new and diverse eyes are needed if you want to see new and diverse stories. Anyway, have I mentioned I’m excited about “Booksmart?” Because I am. Happy I’m going to go see “Booksmart” weekend, all.

p.s. Here are the first six minutes, in case you want to get a head start.


3 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

That’s my plan for the weekend too. Olivia Wilde was celebrating having finished the movie on the night of the Lesbian Casablanca reading

Anonymous said...

Ahhh!! It looks like so much fun!!

Robbie Payton said...


Hi everyone, Are you into trading or just wish to give it a try, please becareful on the platform you choose to invest on and the manager you choose to manage your account because that’s where failure starts from be wise. After reading so much comment i had to give trading tips a try, I have to come to the conclusion that binary options pays massively but the masses has refused to show us the right way to earn That’s why I have to give trading tips the accolades because they have been so helpful to traders . For a free masterclass strategy kindly contact maryshea03@gmail.com for a free masterclass strategy. She'll give you a free tutors on how you can earn and recover your losses in trading for free..