Friday, May 17, 2019

My Weekend Crush

Yep, I am gayly watching the hell out of this. So now that we have a trailer for the new “Batwoman” series on The CW. And it’s...good. It’s pretty darn good. Also gay. So very gay. Like, have we ever seen such a kickass out butch heroine leading a show? Despite all the initial misgivings about Ruby Rose’s acting abilities, her physicality is unquestionably great here (and, well, that swagger ain’t bad either).

But what makes me most encouraged is the female pedigree behind the new show. “Vampire Diaries” alum Caroline Dries serves as showrunner. And one it writers is none other than Natalie Abrams (former TV journalist turned TV writer), who happens to be the wife of former AfterEllen (in the good old days) writer Snoodit. It’s a small (and super gay) world after all.

So, bring it Batwoman. I’m 100 percent here for an awesome, hilarious, handsome butch badass who does not let a man take credit for a woman’s work. Happy Batwoman weekend, all.

p.s. So very very (very, very, very) nice to see you, Rachel Skarsten/Alice/Tamsin.

p.p.s. I also super relieved that it looks like Kate Kane’s love interest won’t be fridged in the first episode, but rescued by our Bat shero instead. (I hope, don’t let me down, show…)

3 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

Young Carmen Sandiego would’ve been so happy to see a butch lesbian hero
This was so good, so so good. Way better than I expected. I was certain that it wasn’t gonna be good. Now I’m going to be terrified that it’s going to break my heart. Please don’t break my heart, show.
Happy weekend to you DS

Panty Buns said...

I'm loving it! I'll be watching it on the CW but can't wait 'til it comes to NetFlix so I can re-watch it without the commercials.

https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

Robbie Payton said...


Hi everyone, Are you into trading or just wish to give it a try, please becareful on the platform you choose to invest on and the manager you choose to manage your account because that’s where failure starts from be wise. After reading so much comment i had to give trading tips a try, I have to come to the conclusion that binary options pays massively but the masses has refused to show us the right way to earn That’s why I have to give trading tips the accolades because they have been so helpful to traders . For a free masterclass strategy kindly contact maryshea03@gmail.com for a free masterclass strategy. She'll give you a free tutors on how you can earn and recover your losses in trading for free..