Friday, May 31, 2019

My Weekend Dorothy

I realize last month I missed my 13th blogiversary last month (April 24, to be exact). My, how the years have flown by. So it only seems fitting to give a little love to the woman who inspired the name who inspired the blog who inspired all Friends of Dorothy the world over. I don’t know whether “Judy” will do the inimitable Judy Garland justice. But I am pretty curious to see how Renee Zellweger does giving it the old post-collegiate try. Plus, who can’t listen to “Over the Rainbow” once or twice or infinity times more? I mean, it is almost Pride month, after all. Happy weekend, all.

4 comments:

Helena said...

Congratulations on the 13 years and thank you so much for this blog. Happy weekend Dorothy.

Carmen SanDiego said...

Your 13th blogiversary! Oh my goodness! Congratulations! A whole teenager!
A Bat Mitzvah is in order! Thank you for 13 great years! Have a great weekend DS

Anonymous said...

Happy blogiversary!
Thirteen!! Soon you'll be teaching it to drive!
I reckon I've been following along for most of that and I've loved and appreciated every post.

Anonymous said...

Wow 13, I remember when you were just a wee little blogby! Congrats DS, and thanks for all of these wonderful years!