Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Tank Top Terminator

It is Tuesday and we have not been annihilated by robots yet. So I think that deserves some tank tops. And that definitely deserves Mackenzie Davis kicking ass and taking names (and deflecting steel with her freakin’ forearm) as a new (I guess) kind of Terminator. And, oh yeah, that certainly deserves seeing Linda Hamilton back as everyone's bazooka-totting daddy. Three strong (and I mean strong) female leads, one incel-looking Terminator and one grizzled former governor of California all in one movie? Yes, yes I will watch the hell out of this - and not just for the tank tops. But, you know, they help.

p.s. I can't be the only one picking up some serious girlfriend vibes between Lady Maybe Terminator and Not Sarah Connor?

1 comment:

Carmen SanDiego said...

Oh wow, now I can’t unsee it. he does look like an incel