Monday, May 14, 2018

Yes Bi, No Bye

Well that was a sort goodbye. Last week, after fan outrage that “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” was cancelled by Fox on Thursday, it was promptly picked up for a season 6 by NBC on Friday. While I have not been a super regular watcher, I do greatly enjoy everything about Det. Rosa Diaz (and the parallel coming out journey of bi star Stephanie Beatriz). This news is particularly wonderful because it would have been a terrible shame to let such a talented and diverse cast go. So welcome back, Nine-Nine. Thought I will admit my main reason for not being a regular is Andy Samberg (sorry, that’s my thing, I’m just not that into him…) So I am rooting for less Jake and more Rose when it returns. Hey, if a show can rise so gloriously from the dead a girl can dream bigger.

3 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

That was crazy, I wish this would happened to shows more often...
But, anyway, how about that Killing Eve ?

happykt said...

I also don't watch the show because of the insufferable and very annoying Andy Samberg, who I couldn't stand on SNL and can't bear to watch on B99. I watched 2 episodes of B99 and he was on about 90 percent of the time.

Karen said...

The show isn't in my rotation.