Tuesday, May 01, 2018

May the Tina Be With You

Dammit, now I have to fly across country to New York to go see “Mean Girls” on Broadway and talk to very poster of the show I see randomly on the off change that My Fake TV/Movie Wife Tina Fey will be there and give me a great big hug. Hey, you have your dreams and I have mine. Happy May, kittens.

p.s. In my dream, we both fall on our own pant legs going in for the hug because, of course.
p.p.s. I am going to purposely start having my pants hemmed too long just for this purpose.

3 comments:

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

Arrrh...my ex-wife's name is Tina and her birthday is in May.
But Tina Fey would be my fantasy wife too...if I was ever so stupid to walk down the isle again that is.

Carmen SanDiego said...

I’m not so sure I like this “movie turning into broadway show” trend. School of rock, pretty woman, mean girls...
but it’s Tina so...

Panty Buns said...

OMG, that video is great, (and so is your fantasy!) Thanks for the smiles :D

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/