Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Feed Me, Cate

If you’ve ever wanted to watch Cate Blanchett feed two lesbians* a hamburger, this is your luckiest day ever. Last week Cate went on Jimmy Fallon’s show wearing what can only be described as a sequined track suit. She proceeded to school Jimmy on what makes a good burger (really, beets and an egg, Aussie friends?), then picks two Navy seawomen to feed said burgers two out of a sea of men, and finally beat Jimmy in a beer chugging contest. Also did I mention a blindfold was involved?

Let’s dispel with this fiction that Cate Blanchett doesn’t know what she’s doing to lesbians. She knows exactly what she’s doing to lesbians. And we love it. Not to mention we all wish we were those sailors.



*Look, I’m not 100 percent sure those are two lesbians. But I deeply want them to be in my heart of hearts. So, you know, be the two lesbian sailors you want to see in the world.

9 comments:

Hogne B. Pettersen said...

OMG! Cate is just the hottest woman on the planet. I adore her. And she seems so cool. You lesbians will have to excuse me, but I will want her for myself. Sorry.

vishal singh bisht said...

business management courses in india

each time I used to peruse littler articles or audits which likewise clear their thought process, and that is additionally occurring with this post which I am perusing at this place.

Unknown said...

kate is fantastic!!! she is so hot!



Surprised at Bruce Wassom Aluminum Boats

Carmen SanDiego said...

I can’t wait for this movie

Anonymous said...

Cate is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!

Anonymous said...

Nothing about the Roseanne fallout ?

william said...

wow! she looks so beautiful and awesome. so fabulous
Western Boots

Anonymous said...

Jodie's favorite, too. Around 2:10 on the mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=243NYLOn6WE

Anonymous said...

Jodie Foster doing an Autocomplete Interview with WIRED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=243NYLOn6WE