Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Tank Top Tuesday

Another day, another tank top – and thank heavens for that. This week’s assortment showcases the versatility of the tank. From your tight plain-white tanks to flouncy thin tanks to overall tanks. Look, I don’t make the rules; it has two straps and bare arms. It’s not my fault the pants are attached – or denim.

p.s. If you aren’t watching “Killing Eve” you are missing the utter and impeccable brilliance of Sandra Oh. Also, I mentioned there’s gay stuff, right?

p.p.s. Have you read my opus on Autostraddle about why you should be completely, totally and irrevocably obsessed with “Killing Eve?”

Mary Lambert

You see, now this is what the classic white tank is a classic.

Tessa Thompson

I want Tessa to star in everything I watch, and so far she’s doing pretty well. Thor, Annihilation, Westworld, every single Janelle Monae video.

Laura Linney

I miss her. Good news I probably won’t have to for much longer. (More on that tomorrow.)

Constance Wu

I don’t think I’ve recovered from the warm, tingly feeling of having seen Constance Wu in a lesbian movie. And I might never – which I’m perfectly fine with.

Katie McGrath

Just because I stopped watching “Supergirl” doesn’t mean I’ve stopped shipping Super Corp.

Gal Gadot

The next Wonder Woman movie needs more tank tops. Just saying.

1 comment:

Carmen SanDiego said...

Wow, this was one of the best TTT ever
Such excellent service and I loves you Killing Eve article on Autostraddle