Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Jodie, Can't You See

Please enjoy a dramatic reading of Britney Spears’ “Toxic,” which if I am being totally honest with myself and the universe is my favorite Britney song of all time and I still sometimes like to jam out to. Do kids today still jam out to stuff? Anyway, here is Jodie Foster doing a deadpan reading of “Toxic.” I kind of wish they’d just let her stony-face emote solo because – as much as I think Priyanka Chopra is great – she is basically just singing the song straight-up karaoke style. But then, as you know, I’ve always had a thing for Jodie Foster. So I will take all of her and her bemused crystal-blue eyes that I can get.

4 comments:

Classic and Vintage Car Restoration said...

funny video, thanks for sharing, keep on.

Anonymous said...

This is awful. Why not just let Jodie sing it? She has a great voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0EwP6uCgw

Carmen SanDiego said...

Jodie's version was far superior. She could have done it in French too

Alex said...

Thank you for this.