Friday, January 08, 2016

My Weekend Crush

Kittens, Kittens. I know everyone is talking about that charming potato Channing Tatum and how he danced to “Run the World (Girls)” and QUEEN BEY actually came out on stage to grace us Earthlings with her magnificence during last night’s “Lip Sync Battle.” It was pretty spectacular and he is clearly game and a good sport and awesome at standing in a wind fan while letting his wig blow. But we need to talk about Chantato’s competitor: the actress, dancer and tank top rocker Jenna Dewan-Tatum, who also happens to be his wife.

So, I wasn’t too familiar with Jenna before this. I had apparently seen her in the first season of “American Horror Story,” because she was in that. And also briefly in “The Playboy Club,” though I only watched a couple episodes of that before it was cancelled. I never watched “The Witches of East End” and I’m wayyyy far behind in “Supergirl” (like, seriously, they just introduced her and now I have so many episodes sitting on my DVR for me).

That’s a long way to go to say, daaaaamn, why isn’t Jenna Dewan-Tatum more famous? She seems to have plenty of personality and, at least when it comes to dancing like her famous husband, talent to burn.

Like, when she busted out Magic Mike’s signature “Pony” routine, in front of Magic Mike. Finally, I can relate to all the straight girls who can’t get enough of this movie. You can watch both their full performances above. But really, really this is bit was like a gift to us gay gals everywhere. Tank Top Tuesday on a Friday. Happy weekend, all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you see Step Up? It's, like, " what plot? watch these two attractive people dance together instead". But entertaining.

Hannah said...

Oh you have to keep watching Supergirl! I did not expect this show to be as good as it is. It's definitely worth continuing!

Carmen SanDiego said...

I really don't get what straight girls see in Channing Tatum

Anonymous said...

It is!

Unknown said...

Oh she is so hot...