Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Can't Go On

Sometimes, in the middle of an ordinary day, I find myself missing “Go On.” Like I’ll be thinking about something like the texture of raisins and all of a sudden I’ll remember, “Damn, that was a good show.” And I’ll start bemoaning the lack of Anne and her Anne-isms in my life. So for the three of you out there who, like me, continue to bemoan the loss of this wonderful show, this is for you. What I am feeling about missing this show is definitely getting more.

14 comments:

Helena said...

Well I'm definitely one of the three people missing it :)

;) babs said...

yeah, me too!
Anne was great.

Jay said...

I guess that makes me number three. ;)

Carmen SanDiego said...

I'm the fourth? Look at that
Such wasted potential

Anonymous said...

And here is a fifth! My wife says I talk about it way too often, lol. It was a great show and I actually cared about the characters which is more than I can say about a lot of the other comedies on TV now. Anne was great!

Anonymous said...

I'm number six! Rarely, if ever, do you find a comedy that discusses death let alone characters that you care about.

Unknown said...

Number 7 here!

Anonymous said...

I miss this show too. I think I'm gonna have to rewatch it (again), soon.

Guess that makes 8 now.

Anonymous said...

I thought i was alone in my love for this show and Anne

Anonymous said...

I am nine. I have re-wached several times since is was canceled. I really liked all the characters and how it handled death and dating again after losing your spouse.

XX said...

I WAS a good show and I miss it, too. Re-watched it twice.

Anonymous said...

What number am I? Count me in to your three and onwards. One of my favorite Annes.

Anonymous said...

Loved that show!!! Why do they cancel the good shows ... boohoo.

Magda

Anonymous said...

I liked "Go On" and I miss it too! :)
Regards,
Rosa