Thursday, January 28, 2016

The Queen Has Spoken

Lena Headey, continued human delight factory, came onto Jimmy Kimmel this week to continue her tradition of epic readings of insults in character as Cersei Lannister. This time she read insults from this season of “The Bachelor” as the Dowager Queen. After last season’s beyond brutal takedown of the Lady of Casterly Rock, the poor dear could certainly use some levity. Though as someone who has been forced to watch more than a few episodes of “The Bachelor,” I can attest that perhaps there are a few people in the world who deserve to be followed around with a “shame” bell.



p.s. In case you missed Lena’s last Cersei insult session, see it here.

3 comments:

Helena said...

Thank you, thank you - really enjoyed this. Don't think Lena can ever fail us.

Carmen SanDiego said...

Oh Luce, I dare myself to love you more

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that was hilarious:) Also, I'm sure my girlfriend can feel your pain DS, as I too force her to watch this horrible/hilarious show.