Monday, January 04, 2016

Vacation Vixen: Cate Blanchett

So the truth of the matter is even though I have only posted a week’s worth of Vacation Vixens, I’ve actually been on vacation for more than two weeks. And today is my last official day off. But, during that whole time, I’ve had hosting family for the holidays. In other words, I’ve been busy as fuck. So, in a long-winded way, this is a belated explanation for my belated review of “Carol” last week. Still, no matter my hurry, each time I’ve thought about the film since I saw it, I have had the exact same reaction. To drift off involuntarily, yet entirely willingly, imagining the sonorous dream that was Cate Blanchett’s voice as Carol. Yes, I believe I have found my new official happy place.

2 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

Glad you enjoyed your time off and time with your family. Going back to work sucks but at least you got your happy place

Helena said...

Do not loose the happy place. All the best for the new working year.