Friday, January 15, 2016

My Weekend (Anticipatory) Crush

Well, damn. I’m going to have to keep watching “The 100,” aren’t I? I haven’t really written about the show, but I have watched (binge watched) the first two seasons. And while I can’t say I’ve enjoyed every single thing about the series, I do appreciate – in fact celebrate – its fierce female characters. I’m all for a post-apocalyptic world run by strong, flawed women. More Clarke. More Lexa. More ladies kissing. More ladies fighting. Bring it, season 3. Happy weekend, all.

p.s. If you’re still feelings righteous indignation about the “Carol” shut out for Best Picture and Best Director at the Oscars (as we all should be), check out my Women & Hollywood column today.

p.p.s. Direct link added now that the article has posted here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would love to read what you have to say, is there a way to post a direct link to the article?

Anonymous said...

There are a some total assholes commenting on Ms. Snarker's article over there. Just a heads up.

Pay 'em no mind, Dorothy.