Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Candid camera

For all the art and craft that goes into preparing a perfect photoshoot, sometimes I rather prefer a plain old snapshot. Something about that spontaneity and simplicity just can’t be matched, no matter how hard you try to plan it. I’m just glad someone planned enough to have a camera nearby. And with that, say cheese ladies.

Sarah Shahi and Yvonne StrahovskiI would have given a kidney to be in that pool. Possibly both of them. (p.s. Ye of little faith, it really is them. Here they are pre-pool, wetness and what I can only assume was several shots of tequila.)

Olivia Wilde
Olivia Wilde
She just found out Thirteen is going to be involved in an illicit, sweaty affair this season with both Cuddy and Cameron. What? That’s how it’s playing out in my head and I’m sticking with it.

Kate Moennig
Kate Moennig
This is what I woke up to Sunday morning. Some people don’t like Twitter, I think they just haven’t seen this picture yet.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I'm sayin' is, where are the pictures of Shahi getting OUT of the pool in her wet T??

.-.-.- said...

Thank you for sharing the goodness ^^

Shasta said...

If that's what Twitter does, I'll have to be a little more open minded! Sarah Shahi and Yvonne Strahovski frolicking in a pool? Yes please! Don't worry about both kidneys. We can use one of mine as well. Wow.

Katie said...

Sweet Jesus, I love all these pictures (and captions, as always) but those first two pictures are killing me!

I spent much of my weekend drooling over that picture of Kate Moennig. Twitter is a good thing, indeed.

Norma Desmond said...

Sometimes, I think I must be a bad lesbian for not being even remotely attracted to Kate...

Anonymous said...

Norma,

It's okay - I am plenty attracted to Kate for both of us. I got you covered!

Unknown said...

Norma, don't feel bad, you def aren't the only one. What difference can a lot of makeup/hair brushing can do!

Anonymous said...

I knew there was a reason I love girls! That top pic of Sarah Shahi is sensational, and I love Agent Sarah Walker. In fact, I had a snap poll on my FB status the other day about choosing between her and Det. Dani Rees. It was a tie. And I follow Kate Moennig on twitter and was DELIGHTED to see that pic. I want!

Natalie said...

oh my, yvonne and sarah look amaaaazing. I do love me some agent sarah walker.

Anonymous said...

re Kate. Eat a goddam sandwich.

Unknown said...

I am not gay but I love looking at beautiful women. I love Kate, she is beautiful...