Friday, September 08, 2006

My Weekend Crush

I'm going to start a new feature where I post a pretty picture of a pretty person for your weekend enjoyment each Friday to tide you over until regular posting recommences on Monday. I'll call it My Weekend Crush for, well, obvious reasons. First up, my first girl crush: Miss Jodie Foster. This is circa 1980, right around the time I started to immerse myself in her cinematic talents. Dig those bell bottoms, baby. And those shoes, yeah, those shoes scream of future lesbian tendencies. Happy weekend, all.

1 comment:

maya said...

Thanks for this throw-back Wednesday gem. I *wish* that I could say I had a crush on Jodie Foster, but I was more of a Kristy McNichol girl back in the day. "Little Darlings" which was on television, but I don't even remember seeing the old Jodie Foster stuff until I was way older. The first I remember hearing about Jodie was when she was in college. I don't even remember the stuff about Reagan getting shot over her! And I'm older that you! I was out of it, it was the '70's errr, pre-Just-Say-No '80's, I was smoking joints next to the lake... ;-)