Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Deconstructing Harry

Damn. Look at Harry Potter! My how he's grown. Still a little pale, but wow. The boy wizard is turning into the boy stud. Pictures from "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" hit the internet today. The film will open July 2007. I have to say while Daniel Radcliffe has changed the most, Emma Watson is no slouch either. Girl looks good. And I'm now going directly to hell for thinking that because she is like 16 years old. Yes, directly to hell, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you're going to hell then where would i go if i thought emma watson was hot in azkaban? is there, like, hellx2?

Anonymous said...

I hear ya gulpie. I thought that too

Anonymous said...

She's definitely the hottest of the trio! She's got the kind of looks that could either settle down at drop dead gorgeous or averagely attractive I think though.