Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Jodie hearts NY(Times)

So admittedly I have posted a lot about Jodie Foster on this blog. Like here. And here. And, yeah, here. And, sure, here. But, I must say I felt a little better about my posting/obsession with Ms. Foster today after the New York Times ran a glowing feature from the set of her new film, “The Brave One.” Come on, even I haven’t gushed that her “famous cheekbones gleam like hatchet blades.” The article gives the photos we’ve been seeing from the Brooklyn set some context. When I saw the above image, I immediately though, “Hey, that girl looks like Lisa Bonet.” And - what do you know - she is Zoe Kravitz, Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz’s 17-year-old daughter. Other interesting tidbits from the article include the fact that Jodie is a “serious NPR-head” and that the scene filmed with Zoe is in the backseat of a car could be misinterpreted as lovemaking and is “very maternal, very sensual.” Hello.

No comments: