Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Me and a gun

Well hello. Meet Det. Megan Wheeler. She’s the newest cop in the “Law & Order: Criminal Intent” universe. I’m telling you, it’s all working for me. The badge. The gun. The hair. The freckles. Yum. Playing Wheeler is Julianne Nicholson, taking over for Annabella Sciorra as Chris Noth's partner on CI. Already, the show has teased us with the is-she, isn’t-she a dyke dynamics. A butch female mechanic (bandana, tattoos, tank top, the whole nine) gives her the old up-and-down. And then later in the episode the mechanic continues to probe and casually mentions her own girlfriend. Instead of shutting her down, Wheeler flirts back. A little. She hasn't taken the whole bait yet, but I say let’s keep fishing.

3 comments:

Bainshee said...

Damn, she is pretty hot. I may have to start watching... CSI, or whatever. Dunno about the hair though, I think she could do a little more with it.

JohnXIV said...

I loved the subtle flirting. Managed to be playful and hot in just two short scenes.

Anonymous said...

Damn, she is NOT my type, but I guess everything lies in the eye of the beholder. Whatever, she does look good with the gun though...