Monday, September 28, 2009

Lesbothrobs

Rachel Maddow - Elle 2009

Oh, Rachel, Rachel. Suspenders. What are you doing to us? SUSPENDERS. You know what kind of tizzy this will put us gay ladies into. How could you not? In fact, I think secretly you enjoy it. Yep, for all the adorable self deprecation, there has to be a teeny-tiny part of that big, magnificent brain of yours that is loving this lesbian heartthrob status. But, why not? It’s fun to be a lesbian heartthrob. Still lest you think I have only one big gay pin-up inside my locker, let me remind you that there are plenty of lesbian heartthrobs to go around. And to think some girls go crazy over Zac Efron. Silly girls.

Ellen DeGeneresI think she’ll do great on Idol. I mean, it’s a fancy karaoke contest. Chill, people.

Jane Lynch“Yes. We. CANE!” But seriously, I would totally let Jane cane me. With a safety word. And a blindfold.

Tegan, Amanda Palmer, SaraGay hipster super powers – activate!

Wanda SykesBut a cap, tight T-shirt and leather jacket are decidedly not whack.

Amanda MooreTo keep from swallowing my tongue, I’ll take a cue from Amanda and hold on instead.

Leisha HaileyI miss Alice. Not enough to sit through “The Farm,” but enough to sit through the episode of “CSI” where Leisha was a wolfgirl.

Cherry JonesDid she not look fantastic at the Emmys? Also, I heard she broke up with Sarah Paulson. How sad. Hey Cherry, I like the theater. What? I’m just saying.

Jodie FosterThis is Jodie Foster on the streets of New York last month. This is what gay looks like.

Who is going in your locker, so to speak? And quit doodling Mrs. Rachel Maddow on your Trapper Keeper. What is this, junior high?

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear god, who is that Amanda Moore? kthnxbai, have to do some googling.

Anonymous said...

I must be old Jodie is my it girl....

Motozulli said...

YUM. great post. Especially....no, I can't pick just one. I'll take them all.

LiteraryVice432 said...

That photo of Rachel leaves me incapable of coherent speech when I see it. I do not have the adjectives to describe the things it does to me.
I'll stick with "hurrr".

nic said...

LEISHA I LOVE YOU.

ConchExPat said...

I don't just doodle Rachel Maddow in my Trapper Keeper, I do a lot of CEP + Rachel, CEP + Rachel 4ever surrounded by hearts, and of course, Mrs. CEP Maddow. I am no amateur obsessive.

Amanda said...

Lesbian Kaki King with her new lesbo haircut. *hearthrob*

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/77/l_33ccfe5ac8e245af95e233383d22ec80.jpg

Anonymous said...

Oooo... Tegan and sara : )

Lesbothrobs, indeed. I beleive that picture was taken for an 'Out' magazine photoshoot... and thank god it was.

Anonymous said...

Snarker, WOW! Thanks for kicking off Monday. Woke. Me. Up.

What great inspirational pic's. Love these women!

scribegrrrl said...

Um... I may never stop staring at that Jodie pic.

Where did you get it? Are there more?!

Norma Desmond said...

You know, I don't think I ever had a crush on Rachel Maddow... Until I saw that picture.

Anonymous said...

Rachel Maddow = Love, baby.
Maddow in suspenders that curve ever so slightly in just the right place? *faints*

And her hair! She doesn't get props for having great hair. So fluffy and soft looking. You know, you kinda want to run your fingers through it, or grab a fistful.....

I digress.

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I've had a huge crush on Rachel since before she got her MSNBC show, but I think I fell in love with her all over again today. Why don't they let her dress like that on her show?

betseyb said...

love the RM pic, but that looks ALOT like the cover shot from The Advocate. Anyway, its still amazing!

Get Set.Go said...

amanda moore is pure sugar in a cup.

Anonymous said...

the RM photo is actually from the same photo shoot as the Advocate cover shoot. there are several more.

LiteraryVice432 said...

to the last anonymous poster: Where are these other photos from the Advocate shoot!?!

If you have any idea where they might be please let me know. I've looked but I can't find any.

TheWeyrd1 said...

Rachel wearing my favorite form of footwear is what I'm sayin'!

PS. Jodie...mmmmm...I'm still a sucker for the gal...heh.

Anonymous said...

you can start here:

http://community.livejournal.com/maddow_kicks/41180.html

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be great if all of those women walked arm and arm in the March on Washington on Octo 10-11. It would get a lot of Press!!

Me said...

Oh now I get it you and the other site AfterEllen just keep regurgitating the same ol' same ol'
I mean Rachel Maddow? Ellen? Cherry? haven't we seen them ENOUGH?

Then there's
"That photo of Rachel leaves me incapable of coherent speech when I see it."

The Only one I need to know is"

Amanda Moore
"Oh dear god, who is that Amanda Moore? kthnxbai, have to do some googling."

Me Too off to Google Byee

MakingSpace said...

Thank you very much. Amanda Moore. Must google. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Anonymous said...

Yo, La Genie, it's a blog. Chill and go start your own and list all the fabulous women you didn't think to list while you were too busy bitching here.

Anonymous said...

La Genie is that twat Sapphic Hyperbole, or as I lovingly refer to her, Spastic Hyperhole.

Shut yer hole, Genie. You contribute NOTHING but your pathetic bitching.

Anonymous said...

This is possibly the best blog post ever. Sunglasses, suspenders, ties, guns, badges, cigarettes... All look great on woman.

Anonymous said...

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5558/moore1ct.png

Yes, I will marry you.

Anonymous said...

who IS that masked avenger?

Unknown said...

Swoon.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

"who IS that masked avenger?"

I think it's Amanda Moore.

Anonymous said...

Hey lefty, brace yourself....


http://www.furmanfoto.com/#/PORTFOLIO/Portraits/1

Anonymous said...

Jane Lynch, goodness gracious, she's sapphic deliciousness incarnite!

Anonymous said...

omg my senior year in high school (07-08) i totally had a picture of jodie foster in my locker!...and some people were surprised when i came out that year...lol