Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Oscars SGALGG & GGALGG

How about them Oscars? I thought they were…fine. Truly, really fine. There were some nice moments. I enjoyed the past winners introducing each of the acting nominees. I liked Ken. I love love LOVED seeing Jodie Foster and her wife Alexandra Hedison attending their first Oscars together. But first, we start with the Straight Gals Acting Like Gay Gays, per ritual.

Annette Bening, Emma Stone & Lily Gladstone

Best Actress Cuddle Puddle

Regina King & Danielle Brooks

Shooting your shot on the red carpet.

Jamie Lee Curtis & Lupita Nyong'o

I included this photo because omfg Lupita’s back muscles.

Florence Pugh

I included this photo because omfg Flo’s everything.

Kerry Washington & Sandra Oh

If Kerry wanted to become an international assassin who falls in love/obsession with Sandra, I would watch that – but tell them to stay away from boat decks.

Emma Stone & Jennifer Lawrence & Sally Fields

Emma went May-December on her backstage makeouts.

America Ferrera & Gay Gals

I would watch an alternate universe Barbie where America’s Gloria runs off with Kate McKinnon’s Weird Barbie.
I would also watch an alternate universe Barbie where America was Barbie and Billie Eilish was Ken.
I would watch America, Lena Waithe and Cynthia Erivo read the phone book, among other things.

And the Best Lesbian Oscars Photo Goes To

Jodie and her wife Alexandra and Brandi Carlile & her wife Catherine Shepherd together at the Oscars after parties. Sometimes, it really does get better.

4 comments:

Helena said...

This last photo really makes me so happy, thanks for posting Dorothy.

Anonymous said...

The first and last photo! *chefs kiss* It's a GGALGG/SGALGG sandwich!

Panty Buns said...

Thank you for posting all of these - just looking at all of them cheered me up!

Anonymous said...

That first photo is like an optical illusion.
My brain jarred at the sight of Alexandra with two right arms…


I eschew all awards ceremonies, this site is the only one I need as it gives me the only content I want

As sever I salute you DS
Keep on keeping on!

PS I wish I could show it to my teenage self. Look how far we’ve come kiddo