Wednesday, March 27, 2024

(Mental) Vacation Vixen: Rebecca Ferguson

Well, kittens, March has been an intense month. Things got a little away from me here at the very end. And I’m leaving early this week to head out of town to officiate my friends’ wedding. Yeah, from divorce to marriage in the same month. *low whistle* So I am going to leave you with some Vacation Vixens (but, also, really Mental Health Minxes) as I get away for an extremely short bit.

My first act of self care is to share my obsession with Rebecca Ferguson. Yes, even post watching “Dune Part 2,” what with the crazy face tattoos and copious headdresses and religious fanaticism, et al. Mostly, I’m obsessed with her cheekbones which could surely make short work of a honey-baked ham and many, many delicious sandwiches. And her back ain’t bad either.

I hope the Ides of March have been gentle to you this year, friends.

1 comment:

Carmen San Diego said...

Wow you officiate weddings too?
Have a great mini vacation DS
Love you lots