Thursday, March 21, 2024

5Eva and Chill

Well, it’s been out a week so is “Girls5Eva” a hit now on Netflix or what? I did my part, binge-watching the entire new third season the day it came out. I plan a full seasons rewatch soon. I continue to be so unexpectedly thrilled that this quirky, very funny show was saved from the scrap heap to find not just another home, but a better home at that.

Now, with the first two seasons and the new third season to stream, I hope this show gets the love and kooky recognition it deserves. If you, like me could not resist and chugged the whole new season in one sitting, can we talk about how much GAYER it got? Boob desert! Pre-Friends Courtney Cox Type! If you haven’t watched it already because it was banished to Peacock before, no time like the present to 5Eva and chill this weekend. Welcome to your new Dream Streaming Girlfriend.

2 comments:

Carmen San Diego said...

Love that show

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that it took a while for the show to grow on me. But now it’s clicking and I’m glad I stuck with it