Monday, January 22, 2024

Music Monday: G Flippin

Admittedly, all I know about G Flip is that they're married to someone from “Selling Sunset”/Lifetime movies, neither of which I’ve watched. But their gender flipped (see what we did there?) version of Taylor Swift’s “Cruel Summer” is making me want to know more. And it also solidified my belief that drummers are hot. I mean, who can’t appreciate a musician with great rhythm? Also, you’re welcome for the January tank top a day early. Happy Monday, kittens.

3 comments:

Helena said...

Just a fun fact, she and wife Chrishell Stause attended Bette and Tina's wedding :) Have a lovely week Dorothy.

Anonymous said...

You need to see / hear some more of their extremely queer recent back catalogue, specifically "Gay for Me" and "I'll be your man" stat!
Ps they're non-binary. :)

Carmen San Diego said...

Okay, this is the first time I get the GFlip thing.