Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Good Rapp

OK, fine. FINE! I get it, I finally get it. I – in a mostly age-appropriate way – get the whole Renee Rapp thing now. Yes, again, she is a young youth. But I see why the Gen. Z gay girlies go wild now. Because, like that whole bikini as top/little cropped jacket thing, made me almost swallow my own tongue. In a respectful(ish) way! Right, anyway, I feel like her SNL musical debut was a real cross-generational moment of understanding among queer women. I mean, who could resist this “little lesbian intern” energy? Also, we see (and love) you O.G. Regina George/Rachel McAdams. How about a “Disobedience 2”? Just a thought.

And, of course, Megan Thee Stallion’s cameo certainly helped. Also, oh to be a lesbian fly on the wall when Megan, Renee and Cara Delevingne got to whatever super Sapphic after party they were cleared all headed to together here – respectfully.

1 comment:

Waffles said...

So now watch Sex Lives of College Girls! At least the first season!