Monday, August 21, 2023

Music Monday: Tiny MUNA, Big FOMO

I don’t often have FOMO, but goodness do I have Lesbian FOMO about this. As a forever lover of sad, sensitive (as well as fun and bouncy) lesbian music, I am rainbow-colored with envy about queer supergroup trio boygenius’s upcoming debut at Madison Square Garden in NYC. I mean, that alone would be awesome. But they’re bringing Muna, MUNA!, with them to open. I mean, can you imagine this crowd? An absolute sea of shes, thems and theys queering it up together in the queerest way possible. Yeah, major Lesbian FOMO. I guess I’ll just have to console myself with Muna’s recent Tiny Desk concert. I was lucky enough to see them open for my first post-COVID concert (the wonderful Kacey Musgraves) and immediately fell in love with their live shows. Anyway, if anyone has a spare ticket (and, uh, spare plane ticket and spare hotel room…) to MSG in NYC on Oct. 2, your friendly neighborhood lesbian blogging community member would love to be your +1. You know, as a suggestion. Anyway, enjoy tiny concert FOMO and happy Monday, kittens.

No comments: