Tuesday, August 01, 2023

The Beautiful Suit Game

Hey, do you want to see the U.S. Women’s National Team in their World Cup team suits?
Of course you do.
I mean, that’s some serious drip. (Youths, am I using that right?)
Though, not to be outdone, Team England is coming in strong with the suit/vest/sporty jacket game.
Is this a soccer white party?
Sorry, futbol white party?
Like, why did we fight that whole war of independence thing again?
Not to be outdone, Team South African came with the full swagger.
So much swagger.
And song! I love women’s sportball – and suits. Also, with all apologies to Portuguese kittens today, go USWNT!

3 comments:

Helena said...

Today I love your blog even more than usual , because you showed the swagger of our team South Africa. Have a good week Dorothy. Ps. We also call it soccer :)

Anonymous said...

What a treat! Thx Dorothy

Carmen San Diego said...

I love these suits