Wednesday, August 02, 2023

Only Meryl in the Building

Hey, guess what, I’m going on vacation. I mean I’m still here, today. But tomorrow, vacation. (Don’t worry, I’ll leave you Vixens per usual.) But before I go, how about a little MURDER, but in another building. “Only Murders in the Building” is back for a third season. This time around it seems without a girlfriend for Mabel but with the addition of Meryl Streep. So, you know, you win some, you lose some. The series has been a frothy delight through its first two seasons, maximizing the unlikely chemistry between its star trio of Selena Gomez, Steve Martin and Martin Short. While I doubt that obvious “Father of the Bride” homage they preview will lead to any lesbian weddings, I at least hope they don’t drop all mention of Mabel’s sexual fluidity, because that would be lamer than her girl talk.

2 comments:

Carmen San Diego said...

Can’t say no to Meryl
Have a great vacation DS

Chalicechick said...

Her song in episode three! (I can't say much without giving spoilers but I can say that.)