Thursday, July 14, 2022

Gender Fuck Thursday: Dom Edition

Like can I make a whole post about a haircut? Please. It’s like you don’t even know me. So we all know and love Dominique Provost-Chalkley a.k.a half of everyone’s favorite cinnamon roll couple WayHaught a.k.a. angel on earth Waverly Earp. But, uh, did you see the haircut they unveiled at the Earpfest convention earlier this month? Because, * low whistle * Like, can I even whistle that low? Because damn.
Now if you know anything about Dom’s journey, you know they have come out as both queer (in 2020) and nonbinary/genderfluid (in 2021). So, naturally, their next move is to get a devastatingly hot alternative lifestyle haircut. Like, has Dominique become the ultimate get you a person who can do both meme? Long-haired queer heartthrob, short-haired queer heartthrob. Either way, works for me. But, that haircut? Just another reason queer women should love scissoring. Ahem.

3 comments:

Helena said...

Thanks for sharing these pics of my favourite angel. Wishing you a good day Dorothy.

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful seeing them so, so comfortable and happy in their own skin.

Anonymous said...

I don’t know who they are but just wanted to say great to see both them and EP on here. I’m disgusted by the narrative towards trans people by some fellow lesbians here in the UK. Good on ya DS.