Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Smashing She Hulk

SHE HULK, SMASH! SMAAAAAAAAASHHHH! Sorry, got a little carried away there. I don’t normally squeal and all-caps about non-queer content. But, come on, it’s She Hulk. It’s Tatiana Maslany. And, if the first trailer is any indication, it’s gonna be fun and funny and knows that normal superhero stuff is just for billionaires and narcissists and adult orphans. No, She Hulk is for the people. I mean, still a lawyer, but a lawyer for the people or something. Whatever, it’s exciting. I like any show where a woman gets to kick ass, smash things and carry a full-grown man. Now if they could just make it a little gay, honestly, it’d be perfect. And who doesn’t love the color green?

p.s. Yes, I know the CGI is a little sus. But I have confidence Tatiana can act her way out of anything.

2 comments:

Carmen San Diego said...

Always here for women kicking ass

Panty Buns said...

I agree! I'd love if She Hulk was written into the script a lesbian,
but the show having such a strong female lead does look exciting.
I wonder whether there's any chance at all that one or more episodes
could bring attention to how the legal system typically fails female victims of male batterers?
I can dream...