Friday, December 11, 2020

My Weekend Crush

Look, Christmas is coming. And if I could have one gift it would be...for the pandemic to end. For Trump to go to jail. For humans to finally band together to reverse climate change. For BIPOC, LGBTQ+ people and all underrepresented peoples to have full equality and opportunity. And then, after all that, I’d really like that dream Charlize Theron and Aisha Tyler lesbian “Die Hard” movie to happen.

Wait, you haven’t heard about the lesbian “Die Hard” movie with Charlize and Aisha? I shall explain.

The other day someone tweeted that lesbian rom-coms were all fine, but what he really wanted was “a Die Hard where Charlize Theron goes on a rampage to save her wife.”

This is how Charlize responded:

And then this is how Aisha responded to Charlize’s response: Right, so, MAKE IT HAPPEN HOLLYWOOD. Or, you know, Santa could come through. Honest, I’ve been extremely good this year. Barely left the house. Worn a mask. Kept socially distant. Washed my hands. Voted for Joe Biden. Yes, I sorta believed the polls so that was bad. But, truly, it’s been just an unending hellscape of a year. We need this. We want this. We deserve this. COME THROUGH, SANTA. Happy safe, healthy and righteous weekend, all.

1 comment:

Carmen San Diego said...

It’s an idea with a lot of potential
I’d love to see this movie
Have a great weekend DS