Thursday, December 10, 2020

Gender Fuck Thursday: Gentleman Jack Edition

Now that’s what I like to see. Beloved fictionalized historical figures taking real-life modern issues seriously. After an extended delay because we’re in a goddamned global pandemic still, production with necessary safety protocols has begun again on the second season of “Gentleman Jack.” Filming began last month, about six months behind schedule because, because you know *points to everything on fire*. After one of perhaps the swooniest endings in modern lesbian stories told on the big or small screen (I mean, that mountaintop kiss - come on!), I can’t wait to see what Anne Lister does next. But you know Suranne Jones will be doing it off-screen in a mask. As we all should.

2 comments:

Carmen San Diego said...

I can’t wait for this and TLW
So excited

Alex said...

Where can I get that mask?