Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Shame, Shame, Shame

Look, I like Tig Notaro a lot. But we’re definitely going to have to take away her Lesbian Card for not recognizing Lena Headey. Like, at all. I mean, I realize this could all be a bit. Is it a bit? Or perhaps she really is living under a rock and does not watch and TV or movies. Also, what’s with people in the entertainment industry who don’t watch TV or movies?

It’s not just that she doesn’t recognize Lena as Cersei Lannister from “Game of Thrones.” NO, the unforgivable sin is not recognizing Luce, a.k.a. Every Lesbian’s Favorite Florist, from “Imagine Me & You.” I mean, come on, Tig. That’s just Lesbianism 101. Shame, indeed.

4 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

“ what’s with people in the entertainment industry who don’t watch TV or movies?”
I’ve been asking myself that for years

Tech Girl said...

Well I forgive her and I am quite certain Ms Headey isn't losing sleep because Tig didn't mention her name.

Anonymous said...

That was fun to watch her NOT RECOGNIZE LUCE!! Hee hee yeah “shame” Tig, nice wordplay DS:)

Anonymous said...

Unforgivable!