Friday, November 08, 2019

My Weekend Crush

I have not endorsed any candidate yet in the Democratic primary for president. And, regardless of who ends up winning the nomination, I will vote for her…or him – if we must (but maybe not Tulsi, she’s a Republican/Russian asset anyway). What I will say in the SNL primary I think Kate McKinnon’s Warren is definitely winning and has my vote. And both in real life and SNL, my favorite thing about her is how freaking scared and whiny she makes billionaires. Like, for real, they’re terrified of her. Happy weekend, all.

p.s. Whoddathunk the damn Democratic primary would have more billionaires running than the Republicans? I mean, we all know Donald isn’t really a billionaire anyway because if he were he’d let us see his taxes/Russian paperwork. But come on Mike and Tom, just donate to Kamala/Straight Bette Porter or Cory (two fine, more moderate candidates) instead of spending a couple $100 million on your billionaire savior vanity project. But I guess billionaires gotta billionaire, which is kind of the whole damn problem in the first damn place.

3 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

I thought Maya Rudolph was wonderful as Kamala/Straight Bette Porter

Anonymous said...

Damn Right, sista! Ditto to Maya.

Anonymous said...

How do you expect to be taken seriously when you parrot libel? Tulsi is not only a veteran but is active in the military! And has top level security clearance on foreign policy. Russian asset? Wtf? How beyond absurd can you get? Where is your proof? Oh, that's right there is none! Just Mccarthy era red smearing tactics that are so egregiously desperate and pathetic and transparent, not to mention extremely insulting.
Let me guess, Hillary can do no wrong in your eyes despite the FACT here pedophile husband was on Epsteins plane dozens of times! An absolute fact tha is indisputable. If you don't back tulsi you back war mongering corporate shills. More of the same, murdering innocent folks all over the Middle East to bring them democracy, haha. Wow. Hey it willl be so woke and cool if a woman authorizes drone strike murders, am I right ? Who cares what they stand for as long as they are female! Am I Right?

Watch tulsi destroy the mindless half wits on the view this week. Priceless. Amd stop spreading sickening rumors.