Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Hit Women

I still very much miss Mel and Sue on GBBO. Sure, Noel and Sandi are fine, but they lack that chemistry. Instead, their shtick is being mildly annoyed with one another. Mel and Sue, they could effortlessly riff off one another and complimented the other – making an even better whole. And, you know, they were really sweet with the contestants.

But, if we can’t have sweet, let’s have murder! Yes, I am aware how truly terrible that transition was, and I am sorry. Mel and Sue have signed on to star in a new sitcom as – wait for it – assassins. But, don’t worry, in truly Mel and Sue fashion they’re bumbling assassins. Like, truly rubbish killers. I hope in one episode they accidentally fall into a cake while trying to take out a mark. Now that’s what I call getting your just desserts. I know, I know – I’ll show my way out.

1 comment:

Carmen SanDiego said...

Never watched GBBO... that’s the sue Perkins veryone kept talking about? She left?