Monday, June 18, 2018

Music Monday: Doll Princess Edition

Yeah, so immma let you watch this, then let’s come back and talk. I’ll wait. Please, press play and let the music and weirdness wash over you.



So, yeah, it took me a full minute to realize something was amiss and that was in fact a Real Doll. How wonderfully weird. Look, I am all aboard the King Princess train, as you know. But this super strange video with her romancing a sex doll is, well, kind of hilarious. And I think I love it. I mean, that is certainly one way to kickstart the week leading up to my Pride Weekend.

3 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

Happy Pride week DS
My local celebration here in LA was 2 weeks ago...

AK said...

Ok, so that would have been my life theme song a few years back. But I got myself to a meeting (several) and got thru it.
This new artist is right-on with the feels. Cute, too. Ummmm, where do we get a doll like that? Info/links would be appreciated.

Kante Luis said...

The song is very sexy, I like it, if you want to make your own ringtone, use it https://ringtonecutteronline.com/