Monday, March 12, 2018

The King Is A Princess

Guys, I’m in love. Like serious, dreamy, sepia-toned love. I don’t think I’ve been this into a song – or a performer – after the first listen in a long, long, long time. But here I am, head over heels for King Princess. First of all, her name is King Princess which is amazing. And second her debut song off her new album “1950” is amazing, amazing. And third she and the song are queer as fuck. But don’t take my word for it, fall in love yourself.



See, I also hate it when dudes try to chase me. I listened to it about half a dozen times in a row when I first found it last week. And strangely I have Harry Styles, of all people to thank. The Brooklyn-born singer-songwriter is the first artist signed to Mark Ronson’s new label. Do you think King Princess knows his sister Samantha? Yeah, I think she knows her.

King Princess herself is so new I couldn’t even find her on Wikipedia late last week. But on her Twitter page she shared her taste in women, and that has me swooning all over again.


Now, excuse me while I go play 1950.

4 comments:

Helena said...

And suddenly I'm having an awesome Monday - thank you Dorothy :)

Carmen SanDiego said...

Have a great week!

debbie millman said...

Holy Fuck she is good.

Lesbian Book Reviews said...

Thanks for the rec!