Thursday, June 28, 2018

Gender Fuck Thursday: My Dear Watson Edition

I don’t know if you’ve been watching “Elementary” or not this season. But you should be. One, because it’s so much better and less dude-centric than the Brit’s “Sherlock.” And two because Lucy Liu continues to absolutely slay it with her impeccable suit game. Now I’ve talked about Lucy’s suits before. About two years ago, to be exact. And her suits have only gotten better since then. While she used to prefer frillier, flouncier ties and scarves, these days she has gone straight-up traditional suit-and-tie (and, fine, one bow tie) and it.is.good. It is so good. But, you know, don’t take my word for it. See and deduce for yourself, kittens.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did they get rid of Sherlock? I'd love a Lucy Liu only tv show!

Anonymous said...

Storylines are much better this season than last season as well. And more balanced between Sherlock and Watson. Fun times.

Carmen SanDiego said...

I stopped watching like 3 seasons ago. Guess I should come back...

Anonymous said...

I am glad I am not the only one who noticed Lucy Liu's suit game!