Friday, December 12, 2014

My Weekend Crush

So, looks like I’ll be recapping these ladies giving each other serious Eye Sex for another season. As much as I know – and do not expect – these two to actually become a couple, the way they look at each other. Lord. Have. Mercy. If the producers of “Rizzoli & Isles” had any eyes in their head they’d just give in to the chemistry and start “going with the flow,” to quote one DSI Stella Gibson. Now there is a woman who knows how go after what she wants. Like I was saying, this show is so…



May these two get on the elevator together, like Reed Smith should have. Get Happy weekend, all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dorothy, could you lunch with R&I showrunner Jan Nash and open her eyes to Rizzles? How can TNT be so blind? Sigh. Glad you'll be recapping the subtext--no matter how many beards, we still see i!

Linda Keller said...

Perfect mashup of Fall and R&I- Perfect smile inducer for a Friday

Helena said...

The real reason I'm glad is that I can read your recaps :)And also to stare at Maura!

Erin said...

Well according to the Hollywood Reporter, there's a new head at TNT who wants edgier fair. So maybe that's a good sign? LOL Yeah, I know it's wishful thinking.