Friday, December 05, 2014

My Weekend Crush

Oh, my beautiful babies. How I will miss you (well, I already miss you, Hale). Sunday marks the true beginning of the end. I keep saying it because I keep feeling it, but I still can’t believe it’s ending. How can something so fun, so sexy, so fae-bulous (groan, I had to) end? But like all good things this little Canadian show about a bisexual succubus and her merry band of friends (and sometimes loves, and sometimes enemies, and sometimes both) is not immune. I want nothing but the best for all of these characters. They deserve a good ending, they deserve the best the writers can do. Possibly even better. So let’s all hold hands and see how this thing ends. Happy weekend, all.

p.s. What does this new teaser mean? Is Bo finally embracing lesbianism to the fullest and moving to the Southwest to start a turquoise jewelry business?



p.p.s. As much as it pains me to see Lost Girl end, it gives me great comfort to see Kenzi and Cosima together.

4 comments:

Kaz said...

I too want "good" ending for all these characters, especially my favorites Bo & Lauren. I want the final season to be awesome leaving us fulfilled, happy and glad we took this ride with Lost Girl. I want Lost Girl to tie up all the loose plot threads they have left dangling the past 4 years, but leave enough wiggle room for HOPEFULLY future TV movies.

I have never loved a show or the characters in a show like I have Lost Girl. I have Ms Snarker to thank for turning me onto this awesome show.

Anonymous said...

passed Anna Silk on the sidewalk on Tuesday. Made eye contact (those eyes!) and didn't realize who it was until I passed (then I turned around and was like "oh shit!" - in my head). So beautiful in person. Cannot wait for this season to start.

egghead said...

Passed Anna Silk on sidewalk . . . Oh my heart.

I can't really comment on this ending, too melancholy. It's been a wild ride though.

Panty Buns said...

I love seeing Anna Silk and Zoie Palmer together as Bo and Lauren, and who could help but love Ksenia Solo as Kenzi? I love the photo of Zoie and Ksenia together in your July 25, 2013 article "10 Things We Learned About “Lost Girl,” Zoie Palmer & Boobs O’Clock at Comic-Con - AfterEllen.com". I'm dying to see the 5th Season of 'Lost Girl'. In the mean time I've been binge-watching 'The L Word' on NetFlix and may watch the 'Lost Girl' series a second time.

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/