Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tank Top Tuesday

Oh, Tuesdays. People always complain about Mondays, what with it being the first day of the week and on Garfield’s mug and all. But Tuesdays, Tuesdays are the real killer. Tuesdays are still too many days away from Friday, but without the excusable grumpiness cache that Monday carries. Plus, all the really boring meetings happen on Tuesdays because managers figure everyone who calls in “sick” on Mondays should actually be in by then. Hell, Tuesdays even make Charlize Theron scream – and not in the good way. So that, that’s why we must fight back the Tuesdays with everything we have. Some use a gun, others a sword. I, of course, never come armed without the best Tuesday killer possible: tank tops. Just doing my part, folks. Just doing my part.

Naomi WattsI can’t tell if I’m more impressed by the tank, the shoes or this pose. So I’m going to answer, “Yes.”

Thora BirchWhere’d she go? And wherever she went, I hope she’s still a redhead.

Scarlett JohanssonIf all her contracts don’t have a tank top clause, they should.

Aubrey PlazaAre you still not watching “Parks & Recreation” yet? Don’t make me scold you again.

Maggie QFine, this isn’t “technically” a tank top. But it’s got straps and fabric down the front, so I’m claiming it.

Padma LakshmiI miss “Top Chef” so much. And by “Top Chef,” I mean “Padma.”

Gwyneth PaltrowI miss her on “Glee,” too. But on the plus side, perhaps this means fewer Mr. Shue storylines.

Leisha Hailey, Kate Moennig, Laurel HollomanOK, I miss them most of all. Not the storylines, per se, just them.

Sara RamirezDo you know how hard it is to find a picture of Sara in a tank top? I give and I give, Internet.

Right, so I think it’s safe to say we totally kicked Tuesday’s ass.

8 comments:

sars said...

Wow, I've never seen this b-girl/yogagirl photo of Naomi Watts, and I'm OBSESSED with Naomi Watts. She just became even more fantastic.

Shula said...

Tank top Tuesday is my favorite day of the week :) Thanks for the Sara Ramirez picture, I am becoming quite obsessed.

Norma Desmond said...

Wait, you had a HARD time finding one of Sara Ramirez? Because I know I've seen multiple ones out there during my stalkin- er - random internet searches.

Anonymous said...

well, I feel better :o)

folkpants said...

I love you.
I love you for your devotion to certain days of the week.
Tank Top Tuedsday and
Genderfucktastic Thursdays are the best days ever.
Thank you.

Ami said...

I concur with folkpants... Tank Top Tuesdays and GenderFucktastic Thursdays rock & make life better! Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go back and stare at the pictures of Thora & Scarlett some more. *drool*

ravaj said...

and then there's nigella ...

the latest fyi

from your uk correspondent:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/8473453/Nigella-Lawson-losing-weight-would-age-me-10-years.html

x

Anonymous said...

thanks!

butt is fine just, as a matter of

timing. it's already evening,

nice day~

besides, did you want me saying like

so good! something like this?

then, let me tell,

bravo~~

to yesterday.